Thursday, October 23, 2008

3 Weeks

I don't know what to do. I don't have many people to talk to me about what's happening.. Everyone just tells me to move on and forget about her. But that doesn't help me. I need help. I miss her. So much. We've been through so much. Did she really want to throw it all away? She couldn't have. She isn't a person to do this. She put so much love into our relationship, but ended it so quickly. She must have a reason that's hidden. And she said she did, But she got really upset by it, And i was afraid to try to help her.. for fear that she'll hate me more. Expect more heartdumps later.. I really miss her. She was the first girl to make me feel wanted. I've never felt so comfortable with a girl before.. I would go to the ends of the Earth to be with her again..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

drew, i want to help you but i honestly don't think you can keep going on like this. you're hurting yourself and its frustrating for me to see it. i'm here for you always but i know i can't give her back to you. everyone says to move on because its what will get you over this, but if you don't want to you're only holding yourself back. i love you <3